Within CCV Shop it is possible to adjust the data fields of an order. This way you can determine which information your customer must enter when placing an order. You can edit this at "Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Ordering process & Stock > Data fields order" you can determine which fields are to be displayed with the order, the order of the fields, and which of these are mandatory.
Articles in this section
- Delivery and Takeout
- Shipping links
- The new consumer law: Information obligation
- DHL check out
- What shipping options are there?
- Reverse stock / inventory
- Adjust order confirmation and / or request for quotation
- Questions invoice CCV Shop
- Shipping and VAT
- Inventory management: can not order more than the stock allows