CCV Shop has a link with the Payment Service Provider Buckaroo. Buckaroo is since 2005 supplier of payment solutions in the Netherlands, specialized in billing & payments for companies and online payments for webshops. With over 4,500 customers and 200 (web) partners, Buckaroo is the defining Payment Service Provider in the Netherlands.
Buckaroo has a wide range of payment solutions that allow you to fully automate your entire payment and collection process and associated administration. With a large number of (international) payment methods and a fully digitized invoicing system, you save a lot of time on back office activities. This gives you the opportunity to collect your payments and receivables faster and more customer-friendly.
With the Buckaroo payment systems you can offer online payment methods in a secure and easy way on your webshop, including:
- Bancontact / Mister Cash
..and many more payment methods:
No extra costs will be charged for activating the link. Buckaroo, however, has costs for the use.
Please note! You need to purchase package M, L or E from CCV Shop in order to use this payment system.
Sign up for Buckaroo
If you want to use Buckaroo you have to complete the following steps:
1. Log in to Buckaroo via the application form on the website, by telephone (+31 (0) 30-7115000) or by e-mail (email@example.com). Indicate that you have a web store at CCV Shop.
2. You will receive by e-mail the Buckaroo connection and user agreement, additional information and, if applicable, additional conditions.
3. You sign the agreement and return it together with the following documents:
- Connection and user agreement;
- Filled UBO form;
- A copy of the identification of the authorized person;
- A copy statement bank account no older than 3 months or a copy of the bank card (front and back).
4. As soon as Buckaroo has received the agreement and attachments you have entered, your account will be created within 48 hours and you will receive your login details for the Buckaroo Payment Plaza.
Use the login details you have received from Buckaroo to log in for the Payment Plaza. Navigate to 'Profile > Websites' in the Payment Plaza. Then click on the website and a screen with settings appears (figure 1).
In the 'General' tab there are two things you need to set:
Give the link a name. This name is for your own recognition.
Enter the domain name of your webshop completely, including http: //.
In the 'Redirect' tab there are four urls that have to be set. Here you have to fill in the so-called return url. This return url is the same for each of the options: https://yourdomainname/return.php (figure 2).
Tab push settings
At the 'Push settings' tab you have to enter several settings (figure 3). The secured domain is taken from your CCV Shop maintenance tool via: ''Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > General > Domains'.
- Set a check mark next to 'Push response on'.
- Place a check mark at 'Activate Push of Refunds'.
- Push URL Success: https://<yourdomainname> .securearea.eu.return.php
- Push URL failure: https://<yourdomainname>.securearea.eu. return.php
- Use HTTP Method: POST
- Push type: 0 (Only if available)
- BPE 3.0 return fields: Lowercase letters
If the E-mail push fails, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BPE 3.0 Create a certificate
Please note! This chapter covers the settings for version 3 of Buckaroo.
Navigate in the Payment Plaza to 'Configuration> Security> Certificates (BPE 3.0)'.
Click on "Create certificate".
Export private key as: PEM
Purpose: SOAP gateway
Active: Make sure it is ticked on active.
Click on "Create certificate".
The certificate is created and will be downloaded by your browser. Make sure to save this file.
Settings CCV Shop
In addition to the settings at Buckaroo, a number of settings in the maintenance panel of your web store are also required. In CCV Shop you can find this via "Starting Point > My Webshop > Settings > Order process and stock > Payment methods'.
Enter the Merchant Key that you received from Buckaroo.
Choose "Version 3" here
Upload here the certificate which you have previously created and downloaded at Buckaroo.
Enter the Thumbprint that accompanies the certificate. This can be found in Payment Plaza at 'Configuration > Security > Certificates (BPE 3.0)'.
When this is checked, you enter a test checkout environment where the link can be tested.
Fixed amount / percentage
The amount or percentage that you set per payment method is included. This is a percentage of the amount of ordered products.
Check the payment methods that you want active in your web store.