The CCV Shop platform has a link with MultiSafepay. MultiSafepay is a Payment Service Provider that offers online payment services for web shops and consumers. With the internet checkouts you can choose from the extensive range of both Dutch and foreign online payment methods such as iDEAL, bank transfer, postpay, collection, gift cards, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, the Belgian Mister Cash, the German Giropay and SOFORT Banking.
Do you want to use MultiSafepay in your webshop? In this manual we explain how you can activate this. No additional costs are charged for activation. On the other hand, MultiSafepay does have costs for use.
Please note! You need to purchase package M or L from CCV Shop in order to use this payment system.
- You must register with MultiSafepay. This can be done on the website multisafepay.com.
- You can then log in to the MultiSafepay website. Login with your MultiSafepay account details and then choose 'Websites'.
- Fill in the following details to add your web store. At MultiSafepay you have to fill in the 'Notification URL'. This is as follows:
Please note: Always use the domain for the 'secure environment'. See 'My Webshop > Settings > General > Domains' which domain that is exactly. It concerns the domain of the secure environment.
- After you have entered this information, click on 'Save'. The website will now be added to your account and two codes will be generated: the Site ID and the Security Code. You need these codes (together with the connection number) for the implementation of MultiSafepay in your web store.
Please note! This security code is not the same as the security code to log into your MultiSafepay account.
- For further settings of MultiSafepay we refer you to their website: www.multisafepay.com
- Determine which payment methods you wish to offer through MultiSafepay. Check the desired payment methods and click on 'save'
If you have multiple web shops at CCV Shop, you can add and manage multiple websites via your MultiSafepay account. Repeat the above procedure for each new web store.
Settings CCV shop
In addition to the settings in MultiSafepay, you also need to change a few settings in your CCV shop. The settings of MultiSafepay can be found through: Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Order process & Stock > Payment methods. Then check MultiSafepay (figure 1).
Your Merchant Account, Merchant Site ID and Merchant Site Secure Code are provided by MultiSafepay. Enter this information here. After you have done this, press 'Synchronize Multisafepay payment methods' to make them visible. You can also determine per payment method whether extra costs need to be calculated or not.
When you have 'MultiSafepay Test mode' on, all payment options will be shown to you, even if you have set something different at MultiSafepay. Use this only for testing. If you have turned off the test mode, you will see a correct list of payment methods.