PostFinance is a Payment Service Provider (PSP) that you can activate in your webshop. With PostFinance you can easily accept online payments. When a visitor in your web store wants to make a purchase, he comes automatically on the PostFinance website and there can be a payment choice made. PostFinance is intended for the Swiss market and offers a large number
Sign up PostFinance
You must request an account with PostFinance. After creating a account with PostFinance (www.postfinance.ch) you receive the login details. These are an account ID, a username and a password. With the username and the password you can log into the PostFinance administration screen (https://epayment.postfinance.ch) where you can manage payments, among other things.
If you are logged in to PostFinance, go to the "Configuration" tab
You then need to check the following tabs:
Global Transaction parameters
Global security parameters
Data and origin verification
Settings tab "Global Transaction parameters
1. Select 'Sale' under 'Default operation code'
2. Select "Data capture by the merchant".
3. Enter 10 at "Payment retry".
4. Select "Always online".
5. Select "E-commerce with ssl encryption".
Settings tab "Global security parameters"
1. In 'Compose the string to be hashed by concatenating the value of' you have to select 'Each parameter followed by the passphrase'.
2. Select "SHA-512" under "Hash algorithm".
3. Select "UTF-8".
5. In "Allow usage of static template" you have to select "No"
In "Allow usage of dynamic template" you have to select "No"
Settings “Data and origin verification"
1. At "SHA-IN pass phrase" you have to enter a password. It must be the same as the "SHA-OUT" You can leave the rest of the fields empty.
Settings “Transaction Feedback”
1. With "HTTP redirection in the browser" you have to enter the following for all fields: https://shopname.securearea.eu/return.php. The 'shop name' has to be replaced by your own domain (so without www. and extension like .com or .nl)
2. In the field below "I would like to send transaction feedback parameters on the redirection URLs" you set a check mark.
3. In the field below you do not tick "I would like PostFinance to display a short time to the secure payment page if a redirection to my website is detected immediately after the payment process"
4. In the "Direct HTTP server-to-server request" field, select the "No request" option.
5. In the fields below "URL of the merchant's post-payment page"
enter your "https://shopname.securearea.eu/return.php" where your shop name will be replaced by your own shop name (so without www and extension like .com or .nl).
6. At the "Request Method" field, choose "POST".
7. In the field "Dynamic e-Commerce parameters" you leave the default settings.
8. Do not enter anything in the field "Dynamic parameters".
9. In the field "General" you only place a check mark in the field "I would like PostFinance to re-launch the" end of transaction "(post-payment request / redirection) process if required '..
10. In the "All transaction submission modes" field, enter "SHA-OUT pass phrase". This is equal to the "SHA-IN"
11. In the field "Timing of the request" enter the following: "https://shopname.securearea.eu/return.php" where you replace the shop name with your shop name (so without www and extension like .com or .nl).
Settings CCV Shop
In the maintenance tool of CCV Shop you need to enter your account details at ''Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Order process & stock > Payment methods'. Choose PostFinance here. You also determine which payment methods you want to activate in your webshop. You can activate each payment method for which you have entered into a contract by checking it. You decide which extra costs you want to apply with a payment method. When you click on 'Apply', the checked payment methods for PostFinance are activated.