The Qshops certification mark is a strongly growing trade association and advocate of companies in the Netherlands that are engaged in distance selling to consumers. Qshops quality mark is an officially recognized and approved quality mark.
Your webshop(s) can be tested / registered without obligation via this link.
Please note! This is a Dutch website and there is not a translation available.
Shops affiliated to Qshops are obliged to comply with European and Dutch laws and regulations, and commit the code of conduct. Qshops also aims to increase the confidence of consumers with regard to purchases via the Internet, by telephone, catalog and mail. In addition, Qshops mediates as an organization in complaints / disputes that arise between Consumer and Entrepreneur. They always aim to come to a suitable solution within the shortest possible period. Both members and consumers are expected to cooperate with the above solution.
By joining Qshops you can count on:
- Recognizability through the use of the quality mark.
- Confidence of the consumer in your company.
- Higher turnover (increase in conversion ratio up to 20% increase possible).
- Fast return on membership.
- Certification up to 5 shops within 1 membership.
- Increase repurchase purchases.
- Mediation in complaints and disputes.
- More visitors via Qshops.org and among others many partners who mention your company with quality mark (o.a. Winkeloverzicht.com, Vergelijk.nl, Beslist.nl, checkwebwinkel.nl and many more).
- Advice for optimizing your site.
- Economies of scale with B2B partners.
- Accessible for every e-commerce shop through low contribution.
- You can cancel, so no risk.
- No registration fee.
- No certification costs.
- No administration costs.
- Free registration. You can experience for free what certification with your company does.
- Free period of 30 days to experience what certification with your webshop does. Then € 24.- per month (fixed low amount for max. 5 shops and 1000 reviews p / m).