You can easily link your online store to Pinterest. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Login to Pinterest or create an account here if you do not already have one.
2. Go to your profile page and click on the pencil in the bottom right corner of the name 'field'. (If you do not see the pencil, go to the top right menu and click on 'settings')
3. Fill in the url of your web store and click on "Verify Website".
4. On the next page, select at the bottom left "Verify with a meta tag."
5. You will then see a text that looks something like this:
"<meta name =" p: domain_verify "content =" a12345b67f2b0372f8adfa987654cbdeb "/>"
6. Here is a12345b67f2b0372f8adfa987654cbdeb the content code that you enter in the maintenance tool at CCV Shop.
7. In the maintenance tool of the webshop, go to "My webshop> Settings > Social media > Pinterest".
8. Here you enter the content code and then click on 'apply'.
9. Click on 'complete verification' in Pinterest. When everything went well, your site is now listed with a checkmark under the name.