With the CCV Shop receipt printer app you can easily print all your orders with your receipt printer. This is useful when you use delivery and collection for example and want to provide customers with a receipt.
Please note! This app only works with the Epson TM-T88VI printer.
Adding a printer in CCV Shop.
Install the "Receipt printer" app in the CCV Shop App Store via: Starting Point > App Store.
You can add a receipt printer via Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > General > Receipt Printer.
Per receipt printer it is possible to set various parts.
- Name: the display name of the printer in the maintenance tool and e-mails.
- E-mail address: for receiving notifications or, for example, a malfunction.
- You can upload your own logo in .png file. This will be printed in black and white on the receipt. Note: not every logo is suitable for this.
- You can create a header and footer text. These are printed at the top and bottom of each receipt.
- Language of the receipt: Do you want to use the language of the order or the language of the maintenance tool? You can determine this here.
Print receipt at a specified time:
You can choose whether the receipts are printed on the day of the order or only a few hours before the order is delivered or picked up, for example. This can help you keep a better overview.
A printer can have multiple printer conditions. These are conditions that an order must meet before a receipt is printed. You can determine the type of receipt and choose how often it should be printed. A condition only applies once per order. For example, if a receipt has already been printed with a new order, it will not be printed again if the order is returned to the status 'new' at a later time.
- Print by payment method:
- Physical payment methods. These are payment methods such as cash or debit card payments. These are the payment methods that are not linked to a PSP.
- Electronic payment methods. These are the other payment methods (iDEAL, Bancontact etc.).
- Print at order status: set to 'n/a' if the order status does not apply.
- Print at payment status: set to 'n/a' if the payment status does not apply.
Settings of the EPSON printer
The settings page ("Home > My Webshop > Settings > General > Receipt printer") shows the two endpoints of a printer. To link the Epson TM-T88VI printer to these settings, you will need to include these endpoints in the Epson TM-T88VI settings. The first time the printer is connected, a configuration sheet with information is printed. It is useful to save this information.
- Go to the web configuration of the printer and log in there (default: epson/epson)
- Under "Server Direct Print" you can add the print endpoint.
- Under "Status Notification" you add/replace the status endpoint.
If all goes well, the printer will now appear online in the overview and a green dot will appear next to it.
If the printer has a malfunction or error message, a notification will be sent to your specified email address. It may be that the paper is out or that the printer is no longer connected to the Internet. Print jobs will automatically resume when the error is cleared and the printer is back online.