Tikkie is now added as a payment option as an app in the CCV Shop App Store. This allows your customers to pay directly with this payment method from different places on your webshop.
In this manual the use of the app will be further explained as well as the restrictions that this payment option has.
In order to use Tikkie, you first have to activate the Tikkie App. You can do this under: "App Store > Payment options > Tikkie > Click the Activate button".
After this you can activate Tikkie for your webshop under payment methods at "Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Order process and stock > Payment methods", where you have to enter your merchant code.
Curious about the rates of Tikkie? You can view them here.
Please note! The website about rates showed above is only available in Dutch.
Order process of a customer
If a customer chooses to pay via Tikkie, the ordering process will be different for him or her than with the other payment options. When selecting Tikkie, the customer will enter his details on the website (or in the app) of Tikkie. Then the order will immediately be paid. This information is then sent to your webshop together with the payment status.
Are you curious how a webshop with Tikkie integration looks and works?
Check out our demo shop here.
Please note! Our demo shop showed above is only available in Dutch.
With Tikkie you can turn the shopping experience of your customers into a (small) party and therefore increase your sales figures. The super fast Tikkie checkout is for all companies, large and small. The advantages:
- Super fast payment without any hassle: ready in a few seconds
- Keep a clear overview
- Get your money faster
- Increase your sales figures
- Let your customers pay in a few clicks
- Customers that use Tikkie only have to fill in their address information once- after that they are able to pay super fast.
- Use Tikkie in offline advertisements and turn them into a sales channel.
In order to be able to use the Tikkie app, you need to have a business ABN Amro account.
Because the payment process is different from other payment options, a number of options are not possible. This is because a number of screens for processing customer data are not in the process of Tikkie. It concerns the following options:
- There is no PostNL checkout integration. This means: no delivery moment and no Pakjesgemak address.
- You can not choose additional shipping options (such as gift paper or insured shipping).
- There is no support for delivery / collection.
- Earning savings points is possible, provided the user is logged in before ordering via Tikkie.
- It is not possible to return saving / reward points.
- It is not possible to hand in discount vouchers.
- With Tikkie you can only create a guest account if that possibility is present on the thank you page.
- Additional data fields outside name, address and e-mail are not possible (such as: comment,
- newsletter registration, VAT number).
- It is not possible to purchase product bundles with Tikkie.
- Shopping cart discount is not available.
- Tikkie currently only supports the Netherlands as a shipping country.
- Tikkie is only supported for orders including VAT.
You need two data to organize CCV Shop in order to use Tikkie, a so-called API Key and a Merchant Token. Together these two data form a unique key to process the payment.
Both details are provided by Tikkie.
Go to https://www.abnamro.nl/nl/zakelijk/betalen/tikkie/index.html to register with Tikkie business.
Then send an email to Tikkie.email@example.com. Mention that you want to link your CCV Shop, then they know enough at Tikkie.
Then enter the details in your webshop that you receive from Tikkie.
What is the difference between 'Activate super fast payment by a product' and 'Activate super fast payment in the shopping cart'
Our advice is to place the Tikkie Superfast Payment button on both the Product Detail Page and in the shopping cart. Do you often work with large orders? Then you should consider only placing the button in the summary of the shopping cart.