Yes, the entire order process on every webshop is secured with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). When a customer goes from the shopping cart to the order process, the page automatically switches to an SSL connection and securearea.eu. You can also see this at the top of the address bar. The address starts with https: // and you will see a key at the bottom of the window or next to the address bar. The connection can therefore not be "tapped". You can also enable Basic SSL in your webstore or request your own certificate.
Articles in this section
- Delivery and Takeout
- Shipping links
- The new consumer law: Information obligation
- DHL check out
- What shipping options are there?
- Reverse stock / inventory
- Adjust order confirmation and / or request for quotation
- Questions invoice CCV Shop
- Shipping and VAT
- Inventory management: can not order more than the stock allows