Your customer can view his or her own orders if you use the Login System. The customer can view his / her own orders when you create an 'Account page' in the webshop. This page contains, among other things, a login window when the customer is not yet logged in, but also an order history and the possibility to change the password. If the loyalty point system is used, you can also show the credit balance points of your customer.
Articles in this section
- What shipping options are there?
- Reverse stock / inventory
- Adjust order confirmation and / or request for quotation
- Questions invoice CCV Shop
- Shipping and VAT
- Inventory management: can not order more than the stock allows
- One Page Checkout/One Step Checkout
- Is the order process secured?
- PostNL labels
- Shipping cost calculation method