Below you can see a description of how you can use YouTube videos in your webshop.
There are two ways to upload a video into your webshop.
Get a link from a video:
- You go to YouTube;
- Select the desired video;
- Click on "share" and then on "embed";
- Copy the code that is in the text box;
1.) Posting a video by a product:
- Open the product by clicking on 'edit product'
- Go to the 'media' tab
- At 'name video' you put down the desired title
- In 'Embedded video' you paste the previously copied code
- Then click on 'add video' and then on apply.
- The video is then visible with the product.
2.) Posting a video on a page:
- Click on 'add element' in the desired page (usually modular)
- Select 'text element' and select the position
- Click on 'edit element'
- Put in the title the name of the video
- Click on 'code' and paste the copied code in the text field
- Click on 'apply', now the video is posted on your page.
It is true that wherever a text editor is within CCV shop, you can place / post the video.
Whether it is desirable, is of course your own taste.
Please note! Only YouTube videos are supported by our software.