Within CCV Shop you can create different types of pages:
Standard page: Within this page you can add one element consisting of a text element with a tab 'Photo' where you can upload an image.
News page: This page makes it possible to create news reports. The news messages themselves are created within a text field, similar to a text element within the standard page.
Guestbook / review: Do you want to ensure that customers can leave a message on your webshop? Then activate this page. If you do not want the messages that are posted to be immediately visible, you can set them to be verified first.
Calendar: Within this page you can create events that will be visible on this page.
Polling: Within this page you can create a question with a number of options below. After the customer makes a choice, he /she gets to see what other customers have given as a choice through a small graph with percentages and at the bottom the number of people that voted. This page is ideal if you want to ask several customers a question because you want to know their opinion.
Link page: Here you can create categories to put in different kind of links.
You see that this is often used for relevant sites that the visitor may benefit from.
Redirect page: This page makes it possible to link directly to a specific internet address. Please note that you are using a full URL, example: http://www.google.nl
The link will be opened in a new tab.
Home page: This page can be used as a starting page, here you can create a text element and a photo element. We recommend, however, to use a 'Modular page'. This page has many more possibilities, we will explain this page later in this article.
Banner page: You can create banners within this page. You can upload images here and assign a URL here. When you then click on the image, the desired URL will appear. This is opened in a new tab. Please note that you use a full URL.
Presentation page: On this page you can upload images that will then be visible in a slideshow on your webshop.
Account page: This page only applies if you offer a login on your site. The logged-in customer can view his or her data here and view the order history.
Modular page: This page is, as the name implies, modular, which means that the page can be filled with various elements. You can add the following elements to the modular page:
- Text element
- Image element
- Latest products (literally shows the newest products)
- Offers (shows literally the products which are on offer, this can be set when changing a product under the tab 'Options')
- Bestsellers (literally shows the best-selling products)
- Specific products (here you determine which products are shown)
- Specific categories (here you determine which categories are shown)
- Slideshow / photo presentation
- Images next to each other
- Downloads (through this element you can offer a file as a download)
- Terms and conditions
- Subscribe to newsletters
- News page
- Newsletter abonnieren
- FAQ page: Here you can leave frequently asked questions that will obscure uncertainties for the customer.
- Contact page: If you want to make a page available through which your customers can contact you through a form, then this page is suitable. You will receive the completed form by mail. You can add multiple fields and also define the type of fields. For example, if you ask for an e-mail address, you can create a mail field.
Blog page: Here you can keep a blog with articles of your choice. The customer also has the possibility to add a reaction to a placed article. This will increase the interaction between you and the customer.