You can easily link your online store to Bing Webmaster Tools. A service from Bing that allows you to analyze search results of your website. You do this as follows:
- Sign up for this service at https://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
- Click on "Register"
- Login or create a new account here.
- In the middle are your linked sites, which will still be empty. Click on "Add a site", enter your web shop URL and you can immediately add the sitemap. The URL for this is: http: // <yourdomainname> /ExportFiles/SiteMap.php (Please note the capital letters!) Then click on "Add".
- Choose the control ownership for "Option 2: copy and paste a tag into your default web page".
- You will then see an HTML code containing the content section. For example:
<meta.name = "msvalidat.01" content = "TwPDKGCYajbv8UeXShdt8ZmDbdmg2G4A5WscESwmh" />
Only copy the content code (in the example this is "TwPDKGCYajbv8UeXShdt8ZmDbdmg2G4A5WscESwmh") and paste it into your maintenance tool at "Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Search engines & statistics > Bing > Bing Webmaster Tools" and click apply.
- Go back to Bing Webmaster Tools and press "Check".
Please note! Only enter the number and not the entire HTML code that BING provides.
When the above is arranged you can use this tool. See "Add a Sitemap to BING Webmaster Tools" to read on how to add a sitemap.