It sometimes happens that after uploading a photo in the system, an old image / background / banner is still visible. This is often because your browser does not pick up the new image, but loads it from the memory. In most browsers you can refresh the page with the key combination "Ctrl + F5". This refresh method retrieves all images.
Articles in this section
- Theme Jade
- Software developments CCV Shop
- The right bar disappears or is showed at the bottom of the page
- Template styling
- Mobile webshop (for non-responsive themes)
- Subscribe to newsletter
- Page types
- Newly placed images are not visible
- Do I need to edit photos in advance?