This manual describes how to link the Payment Service Provider Mollie to your web store. The link is based on the new REST API from Mollie. This means that you can not only use iDEAL through Mollie but also Mister Cash and credit cards.
Do you still use the old integration of Mollie? If you want to switch from the old implementation of Mollie to the new one, we advise you to read the chapter "Switching to the new integration". It explains how you can easily switch. You can find this chapter by scrolling down through this article.
Please note: You need to purchase package M or L from CCV Shop in order to use this payment system.
Sign up for Mollie
Below is a step-by-step plan to activate the integration of Mollie.
- In order to establish this link, a contract with Mollie is required. You can arrange this via the following link: https://www.mollie.com/dashboard/login?lang=en
- When you have arranged a contract, log in to Mollie with your username and password. Then click on the 'Website Profiles' tab. There you can add your web store (figure 1).
- You must fill in the required data to continue.
- Next you have to enter the 'return URL' at 'Live webhook'. Here you need your secure domain. You can get this from your maintenance tool at CCV Shop via: "Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > General > Domains'. An example of this is: https: // <yourwebstore name> .securearea.eu.
- Then put the following 'code' after: /return.php?Source=Mollie
The URL ultimately looks like this: https: // <yourwebstore name> .securearea.eu / return.php? Source = Mollie
It's no longer possible to add the live webhook yourself, please contact the support department of Mollie, they can do it for you.
Settings CCV Shop
When the registration at Mollie is complete, you can activate Mollie in the maintenance tool of CCV Shop through: ''Starting point> My Webshop> Settings> Order process & Stock> Payment methods'. You also need to enable the desired payment methods and fill in the API key (figure 2).
The API key you need to enter in CCV Shop's maintenance tool can be found at the location where you also entered the Live Webhook in the Mollie area. This is highlighted in the image below (figure 3).
Test the ordering process
Congratulations, you have now gone through the necessary steps to establish a successful link with the payment provider Mollie. To ensure that it works, we advise you to do a test order in your web store.
Switch to the new integration
If you already use Mollie and would you also like to offer the new payment methods such as Mister Cash and credit card payments? Then read below how to proceed.
Below is an example of what the old integration looks like (figure 4).
Follow the next steps to integrate the new integration:
- In the maintenance tool, you can uncheck iDEAL via: ''Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Order process & Inventory > Payment methods'. The old integration is thus disabled.
- The new integration can be found in your maintenance, as indicated in step 3.
- Do not use the same Partner ID for the new integration as for the old integration. You must enter the API key here.
- After you click on 'apply', the new integration is immediately active. No tests are required for this, although it is always wise to do a test order yourself in your own webshop.