KiyOh is an independent assessment site. With KiyOh, you can independently ask your customers for an opinion about your website. You increase customer confidence in your webshop by asking active customer reviews and showing them on your website. You also get higher in search engines and you get insight in benchmarks to compare your own scores.
If you have a KiyOh package, you can use an automatic link that CCV Shop has with the KiyOh XML widget.
Requesting a customer review is fully automated: 10 days after each order in your webshop, the customer automatically receives an e-mail to assess your online store. This e-mail is recognizable for your customers, because it is sent on your behalf and from the e-mail address of your company. To automate customer reviews, you must enter your e-mail address and connector code. You must first create a company account on KiyOh.
To set up KiyOh if you have a paid package from KiyOh:
1. Go to "Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Ordering process & Stock > KiyOh.
2. At KiyOh User, enter the e-mail address that is displayed under "your account" at KiyOh.
3. Enter your unique connector code at KiyOh connected, which you can find under "your account" at KiyoH.
4. You can further specify how many days after which action the KiyOh request will be sent to your customer. By default this is 10 days after the order. The other options is x number of days after the status of the order in order management has been set.
5. Enter your company ID of KiyOh at Company ID. If you do this, it is possible to activate and display a KiyOh widget in the window.
6. Go to "Starting point > My Webshop > Settings > Lay-Out > Window Layout". *This is only an option with older themes.
7. Here you can activate the Kiyoh widget in the left or right column through the option "KiyOh reviews"
Please note: The KiyOh widget will only be shown if you have received at least one review.
Organic stars in Google search results:
It is now possible to show the stars of KiyOh in Google with the organic results. CCV Shop has already processed the required code in its software. So if you have a paid subscription with KiyOh and use our widget in the window layout or regular layout, Google will after a while notice this and show the stars. However, Google itself determines when and where they show stars. It is not that if you have this implementation they always add the stars everywhere. They do this on basis of relevance and ranking.